Baylor
Posted: 21 November 2011 10:02 AM   [ Ignore ]
MVP
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  154
Joined  2009-07-24

Will Baylor take it all this year?

Tenn take a huge dive with loss to Virginia, who woulda thunk it?

Or will A & M come back again for the repeat?

Big game today but think Geno is the better coach and Tara will pull another A & M and freeze with subs and adjustments?

Posted: 26 November 2011 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  559
Joined  2009-07-20

Lots of strange results going on, both at the top and in the middle. If I had the time, I’d write something on it for SLAM ... Baylor-Tennessee will be fun tomorrow, but the Bears have a point and a post, and I don’t know that Tennessee has either.

Posted: 26 November 2011 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
MVP
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-24

LOL, sure has been, wow shocked to see how poorly Uconn played and Tara not make any adjustments, same ole same ole, if anyone else other than KML had hit it would have been a huge blow out.

Rutgers gets a win and Texas, the top 25 will be interesting to look at after tonight with ND and Duke then Baylor and Tenn!!!

Posted: 27 November 2011 06:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-20

The Bears beat Tennessee, banked jumpers and all, at Tennessee. Baylor’s the best team in the country, even if the wings are shaky and there’s not much depth.

Posted: 28 November 2011 08:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
MVP
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-24

I agree even with Sims not hitting in the first half and Griner being soft they found a way to “grind” out the win and come through strong in the second half. With a couple of others hitting timely shots.

Posted: 29 November 2011 08:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-20

It will be interesting, of course, as Baylor has just enough weaknesses that a bad night could make them vulnerable to a good team ... but I had thought Tennessee was going to be very strong this year, and the Bears winning in Knoxville was impressive.

Posted: 09 December 2011 02:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rookie
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-12-07

Throughout the day Thursday, The Quad will feature posts about Heisman Trophy contenders by sports writers at the candidates’ universities. Before him, Baylor was the favorite opponent for a homecoming game. With him, Baylor now has its highest Football Bowl Subdivision ranking at No. 12, has finished third in the Big 12 conference and is No. 1 in the state of texax

Posted: 20 December 2011 01:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  146
Joined  2009-06-30
ClayKallam - 26 November 2011 03:58 PM

Lots of strange results going on, both at the top and in the middle. If I had the time, I’d write something on it for SLAM ... Baylor-Tennessee will be fun tomorrow, but the Bears have a point and a post, and I don’t know that Tennessee has either.

Tell me it ain’t so, Clay. Write it for us instead!

‹‹ JASMINE DIXON      Baylor ››